Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $550K-1.45M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $87.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $66,304.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1990
- All time views: 2,216
- HOA Fee: $465/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $815,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $529
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Possession: CloseOfEscrow
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Garage Door Opener
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Tandem
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Association Amenities: Storage Area
- View: Tree Top View
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Appliances: D Hookup
- Appliances: Water Line to Refrigerator
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Rules: WeightLimit
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 31
- Floor size: 1,541 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 4366015065
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20528009
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% lower than in Los Angeles, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 390 S Sepulveda Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!