3900-3902 14th St NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20011
Sold on 9/25/12: $299,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:700 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $299,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
This is a great top floor unit that was just remodeled in September.
--->700 square feet with an open floor plan
--->Wall of windows on the 7th floor
--->Ample closet space
--->Beautiful granite countertops- built in bar and neutral paint
--->Newly refinished hardwood floors
--->All new appliances- including a brand new BOSCH washer and dryer (no trips to the laundry room!)
--->Quiet, safe building with evening security and 24 hour emergency maintenance
--->Reserved parking spot
--->Hot water included- Average gas bill is $5 (gas range) and $40 electric bill
--->Small, well behaved animals allowed - with additional deposit
--->Where is it? A great location on 14th St.
----------->10 min walk to Columbia Heights or Petworth METRO (yellow/green lines)
----------->52,53,54 bus stop outside the apartment (all go straight down 14th street).
----------->Quick commute to Virginia via Rock Creek Parkway (15-20 minutes).
Looking for a minimum 1 year lease, credit check required. Available December 28th!!
Please visit the http://390214th.com/ for more pictures and an application.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow572
- Parcel #2693 2045
- Room Count3
- Unit Floor #7
- Zillow Home ID108403608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3900-3902 14th St Nw
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 3920 14th St NW Washington, DC$530K31.01,359
- 3902 14th St NW APT 622 Washington, DC$269K11.0767
- 3902 14th St NW APT 515 Washington, DC$280K11.0804
- 3922 14th St NW Washington, DC$515K31.01,359
- 3924 14th St NW Washington, DC$529K31.01,359
- 3800 14th St NW Washington, DC$786K----97,377
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$205K11.0514
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$308K11.0736
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$290K11.0678
- 3900-3902 14th St NW #204 Washington, DC$199K--1.0452
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$312K11.0730
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$312K11.0728
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$322K11.0976
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$296K11.0696
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292