3900-3902 14th St NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20011
Sold on 9/25/12: $299,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:700 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $299,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
This is a great top floor unit that was just remodeled in September.
--->700 square feet with an open floor plan
--->Wall of windows on the 7th floor
--->Ample closet space
--->Beautiful granite countertops- built in bar and neutral paint
--->Newly refinished hardwood floors
--->All new appliances- including a brand new BOSCH washer and dryer (no trips to the laundry room!)
--->Quiet, safe building with evening security and 24 hour emergency maintenance
--->Reserved parking spot
--->Hot water included- Average gas bill is $5 (gas range) and $40 electric bill
--->Small, well behaved animals allowed - with additional deposit
--->Where is it? A great location on 14th St.
----------->10 min walk to Columbia Heights or Petworth METRO (yellow/green lines)
----------->52,53,54 bus stop outside the apartment (all go straight down 14th street).
----------->Quick commute to Virginia via Rock Creek Parkway (15-20 minutes).
Looking for a minimum 1 year lease, credit check required. Available December 28th!!
Please visit the http://390214th.com/ for more pictures and an application.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #2693 2045
- Room Count3
- Unit Floor #7
- Zillow Home ID108403608
- Days on Zillow532
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality6.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$282,743||$254K – $314K||+$2,827||$403||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,768/mo||$1.4K – $2.1K/mo||-$27||$2.53||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Sixteenth Street Heights home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Sixteenth Street Heights homes, this home is valued 49.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.8% greater than in Washington, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sixteenth Street Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 3900-3902 14th St Nw
- 3920 14th St NW Washington, DC$527K31.01,359
- 3902 14th St NW APT 622 Washington, DC$271K11.0767
- 3902 14th St NW APT 515 Washington, DC$277K11.0804
- 3922 14th St NW Washington, DC$521K31.01,359
- 3924 14th St NW Washington, DC$526K31.01,359
- 3800 14th St NW Washington, DC$557K----97,377
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$239K11.0637
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$286K11.0765
- 3900-3902 14th St NW #704 Washington, DC$222K--1.0452
- 3900-3902 14th St NW #31 Washington, DC$239K11.0637
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$247K11.0642
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$309K11.0730
- 3900 14th St NW APT 607 Washington, DC$279K21.0780
- 3900 14th St NW APT 504 Washington, DC$186K11.0456
- 3900 14th St NW APT 706 Washington, DC$293K11.0830
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$287K11.0678
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$320K21.0899
- 3900 14th St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$295K21.0900
- 3900-3902 14th St NW Washington, DC$238K11.0630
- 3900-3902 14th St NW #603 Washington, DC$372K22.0976
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005