- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3900 54th St, Des Moines, IA 503102 beds, 1 bath, 624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $52,000
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 10000944000000
- Zillow Home ID: 798669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3900 54th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merle Hay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% less than in Des Moines, and 8.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merle Hay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merle Hay home values.
- 3846 54th St Des Moines, IA$119K21744
- 3904 54th St Des Moines, IA$108K211,232
- 3842 54th St Des Moines, IA$93K21720
- 3908 54th St Des Moines, IA$135K31912
- 3838 54th St Des Moines, IA$118K211,182
- 3912 54th St Des Moines, IA$90K21672
- 3849 55th St Des Moines, IA$126K31826
- 3905 55th St Des Moines, IA$140K421,487
- 3845 55th St Des Moines, IA$82K31864
- 3909 55th St Des Moines, IA$124K31826
- 3916 54th St Des Moines, IA$85K21672
- 3832 54th St Des Moines, IA$85K21731
- 3913 55th St Des Moines, IA$117K31826
- 3841 55th St Des Moines, IA$87K21744
- 3832 54th St Des Moines, IA$93K21731
- 3901 54th St Des Moines, IA$105K31864
- 3847 54th St Des Moines, IA$101K21726
- 3905 54th St Des Moines, IA$107K31864
- 3841 54th St Des Moines, IA$73K211,008
- 3911 54th St Des Moines, IA$125K31975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.