3900 Bridge Ave, Cleveland, OH 441135 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,276 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $321,750
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 00335016
- Zillow Home ID: 33330340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3900 Bridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% less than in Cleveland, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 3820 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--311,584
- 3904 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$234K33.52,612
- 3908 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$94K322,012
- 3905-3907 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--213,403
- 3912 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$194K432,116
- 3901 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$212K322,609
- 3817 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH--522,340
- 3905 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$139K623,154
- 3815 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$97K311,116
- 3907 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$91K421,420
- 3811 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$100K833,536
- 3920 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$130K433,336
- 3909 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$104K733,023
- 3817 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$105K111,111
- 3911 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$117K331,980
- 3809 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$70K622,404
- 3821 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$184KStudio21,643
- 3915 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$143K44.53,339
- 3915 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$109K511,736
- 3924 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$171K31.51,884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.