3900 Timberline Pl, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 3 baths, 3,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 768 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,661 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 182137750
- Zillow Home ID: 22026365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3900 Timberline Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% less than in Edmond, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 3908 Timberline Pl Edmond, OK$362K43.53,511
- 3812 Timberline Pl Edmond, OK$337K433,245
- 3901 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$470K433,749
- 3801 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$382K42.753,462
- 3909 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$322K43.53,199
- 3713 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$352K433,182
- 3909 Timberline Pl Edmond, OK$716K446,950
- 3808 Ridgewood Dr Edmond, OK$454K43.54,231
- 3800 Ridgewood Dr Edmond, OK$335K42.53,629
- 3901 Timberline Pl Edmond, OK$399K443,983
- 3104 Ridgewood Dr Edmond, OK$305K332,667
- 3808 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$345K443,411
- 3900 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$355K443,846
- 3804 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$384K543,953
- 3908 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$537K444,053
- 3708 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$301K32.52,965
- 3350 E 40th St Edmond, OK$534K444,352
- 3300 E 40th St Edmond, OK$439K43.753,807
- 3700 Ridgewood Dr Edmond, OK$400K333,437
- 3800 Surrey Rd Edmond, OK$782K55.255,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!