- Built in 1959
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,107 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $279
- MLS #: DC8610451
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Coop, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Entry Lvl BR, Amenities \ Drapes\Curtains, Amenities \ Other, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Stove, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Living Combo, Handicap \ Other, Style \ Traditional, Heating \ Wall Unit, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Street, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 766 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2127227893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $252-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Glover Park home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Glover Park homes, this home is 47.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glover Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.7% less than in Washington, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3900 Tunlaw Rd NW|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!