This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-423K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Washington is $17,392.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Washington is $19,709.
Price / Tax History
- Multi Family
- Built in 1959
- All time views: 951
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Off street
- Amenities \ Countertop(s) - Granite
- Amenities \ Drapes \ Curtains
- Amenities \ High Efficiency Toilet(s)
- Amenities \ Shades \ Blinds
- Appliances \ Dual-Flush Toilet(s)
- Appliances \ ENERGY STAR Dishwasher
- Appliances \ ENERGY STAR Refrigerator
- Appliances \ Oven \ Range - Gas
- Appliances \ Range hood
- Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly
- Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit
- Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet
- Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Family Combo
- Handicap \ None
- Last Update Type \ MEDIA
- Listing Status \ Active
- Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE
- Ownership \ Coop
- Parking \ Assigned
- SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2120032564
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Glover Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glover Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% less than in Washington, and 96.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3900 Tunlaw Rd NW|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!