3901 Fulton St NW APT 204, Washington, DC 20007Studio, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 1806 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 446280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3901 Fulton St Nw APT 204
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cathedral Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in Washington, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cathedral Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cathedral Heights home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292