3901 Patrician Dr, Philadelphia, PA 191543 beds, 2 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 662433700
- Zillow Home ID: 10583642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3901 Patrician Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torresdale home values.
- 3903 Patrician Dr Philadelphia, PA$181K----1,104
- 11101 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$182K3--1,184
- 3905 Patrician Dr Philadelphia, PA$176K----1,104
- 11103 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$182K----1,184
- 11105 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$178K----1,184
- 3860 Violet Dr Philadelphia, PA$212K411,575
- 11104 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$218K331,656
- 11102 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$203K321,388
- 11106 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$209K411,656
- 3907 Patrician Dr Philadelphia, PA$182K----1,104
- 11108 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$180K----1,248
- 11100 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$200K----1,388
- 11107 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$184K----1,184
- 3858 Violet Dr Philadelphia, PA$191K411,575
- 11110 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$195K----1,248
- 11109 Kirby Dr Philadelphia, PA$197K----1,440
- 3909 Patrician Dr Philadelphia, PA$184K----1,104
- 2 Biggans Pl Philadelphia, PA$186K----1,104
- 3978 Lancelot Pl Philadelphia, PA$190K----1,188
- 3856 Violet Dr Philadelphia, PA$202K411,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.