3901 SE 14th St, Del City, OK 731154 beds, 2 baths, 2,695 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 423 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,695 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 150941970
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 21993188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3901 Se 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Del City, and 91% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73115 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73115 home values.
- 3901 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$123K432,695
- 3903 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$78K31.51,162
- 3900 SE 14th St Del City, OK$127K422,580
- 3905 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$77K31.51,134
- 3902 SE 14th St Del City, OK$91K31.51,554
- 1420 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$72K311,072
- 1424 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$65K31.51,026
- 3907 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$84K321,497
- 1416 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$59K311,021
- 1500 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$60K21886
- 3904 SE 14th St Del City, OK$90K421,716
- 1412 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$63K21.51,392
- 3909 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$84K31.51,428
- 3904 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$87K31.51,482
- 3903 SE 14th St Del City, OK--31.51,019
- 3906 SE 14th St Del City, OK$75K31.751,369
- 1408 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$54K31983
- 1504 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$60K211,113
- 3910 SE 14th Pl Del City, OK$84K31.51,039
- 1404 Shalimar Dr Del City, OK$83K31.51,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.