3901 Welby Dr, Midlothian, VA 231136 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Finished basement, 1369 sqft
- Parking: 654 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 6,392 sqft
- Parcel #: 732725595200000
- Zillow Home ID: 67978148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3901 Welby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% less than in Midlothian, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23113 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Midlothian.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23113 home values.
- 3907 Welby Dr Midlothian, VA$805K43.54,939
- 3913 Welby Dr Midlothian, VA$850K655,206
- 3900 Sherfield Ct Midlothian, VA$514K554,157
- 13400 Welby Ct Midlothian, VA$638K54.53,942
- 3906 Sherfield Ct Midlothian, VA$641K54.55,445
- 13403 Welby Ct Midlothian, VA$529K43.53,888
- 13403 Welby Mews Midlothian, VA$383K53.53,888
- 13319 Welby Ter Midlothian, VA$734K65.55,882
- 13319 Welby Ter Midlothian, VA$454K655,882
- 13319 Welby Ter Midlothian, VA$456K65.55,882
- 13409 Welby Ct Midlothian, VA$655K64.54,883
- 13409 Welby Mews Midlothian, VA$423K754,883
- 3912 Sherfield Ct Midlothian, VA$659K64.54,692
- 4001 Welby Dr Midlothian, VA$711K645,074
- 13406 Welby Ct Midlothian, VA$776K64.55,519
- 13313 Welby Ter Midlothian, VA$879K75.57,479
- 13402 Welby Pl Midlothian, VA$562K444,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292