3902 Arkansas Dr, Ames, IA 50014
Sold on 12/23/13: $170,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,834 sq ft
- Lot:7,176 sqft
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $170,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
August 24th &
August 25th 12 - 4 PM
Call for additional viewing times (515) 707 8064
Fantastic 5 Bedroom / 2 Bath multilevel home at a great price on a quiet cul de sac in a very kid friendly neighborhood, minutes away from Cy-ride.
-The home features a convenient front deck leading to the main entrance.
-A sunny room in the front of the house could be either a formal living or dining room.
-The roomy eat in dining area and kitchen with plenty of storage, breakfast bar and leading out to the back deck, round out the main level of the home.
-The house features a spacious family room with FP on the walk out lower level, leading out to a charming 180 SF screen porch, perfect for those summer and fall evenings
-With 5 bedrooms ? 3 on the upper level, and 1 each in the lower walkout level and the basement (egress window) - there is plenty of room for everyone in this home. The basement also has an additional den/office/play-area.
-The main level features easy to maintain parquet wooden flooring.
-Both bathrooms have tiled floors and bathtubs.
-The yard is fully fenced w/ shade trees and a dog run, all ready for the family pet.
-The oversize 2+ car garage has plenty of room for a work bench/area for all your favorite projects.
-The newer high efficiency furnace and A/C also features a humidifier and air filtration unit.
-Appliances included: Refrigerator, DW, Range, Microwave, Garbage Disposal
-Newer Furnace and A/C with humidifier and air filtration units.
-Updated, high efficiency windows on the front of the house and all bedrooms on the upper level.
-Newer sump pump with backup system and battery.
-Brand new carpet on upper level.
-New, widened driveway, with room to park an extra car on the side.
-Brand new gutters on all sides of the home.
-Newer garage door and opener system
Great, family friendly neighborhood. Perfect for kids
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Parcel #09-05-107-300
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow83
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Other
- Room Count9
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Zillow Home ID93960083
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$167,491||$157K – $176K||+$1,537||$91||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,079/mo||$669 – $1.5K/mo||+$31||$0.59||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Iowa home values will increase 2.1% next year. Among 50014 homes, this home is valued 18.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ames, and 99.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 3902 Arkansas Drive
- 3903 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$164K------
- 3908 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$148K------
- 917 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$148K------
- 911 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$151K------
- 1003 Mesa Verde Pl # 1005 Ames, IA$157K------
- 1009 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$170K------
- 3909 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$171K------
- 3914 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$162K32.01,484
- 1015 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$166K32.01,140
- 903 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$174K31.51,117
- 903 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$173K41.51,117
- 3915 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$166K------
- 1021 Mesa Verde Pl Ames, IA$167K------
- 3921 Phoenix St Ames, IA$182K------
- 916 Mesa Verde Pl # 918 Ames, IA$153K------
- 4004 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$156K------
- 3918 Ross Rd Ames, IA$174K------
- 3910 Ross Rd Ames, IA$172K31.51,400
- 3909 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$175K33.01,386
- 4003 Arkansas Dr Ames, IA$151K------
Nearby Schools in Ames
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005