3902 Grand Canyon St, Fort Collins, CO 805254 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 775 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,054 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R1490168
- Zillow Home ID: 13872729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3902 Grand Canyon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80525 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% greater than in Fort Collins, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80525 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80525 home values.
- 3908 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$396K43.52,454
- 3909 Yosemite Ct Fort Collins, CO$421K53.53,821
- 3903 Yosemite Ct Fort Collins, CO$418K52.53,800
- 3914 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$455K434,273
- 3114 Mesa Verde St Fort Collins, CO$422K42.52,724
- 3903 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$403K42.52,331
- 3120 Mesa Verde St Fort Collins, CO$464K44.54,755
- 3915 Yosemite Ct Fort Collins, CO$368K433,125
- 3909 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$370K43.52,644
- 3920 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$473K54.54,496
- 3915 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$407K42.52,377
- 3202 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$373K53.52,987
- 3126 Mesa Verde St Fort Collins, CO$451K53.53,694
- 3914 Yosemite Ct Fort Collins, CO$436K543,786
- 3109 Zion Ct Fort Collins, CO$376K42.52,357
- 3902 Yosemite Ct Fort Collins, CO$388K432,466
- 3927 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$450K444,106
- 3208 Grand Canyon St Fort Collins, CO$403K42.52,720
- 3102 Zion Ct Fort Collins, CO$403K42.52,830
- 3908 Yosemite Ct Fort Collins, CO$367K53.53,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!