3902 N Ola Ave, Tampa, FL 336032 beds, 1 bath, 801 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,736 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 801 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1682940000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3902 N Ola Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 180.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% greater than in Tampa, and 435.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
- 3904 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$48K311,000
- 3906 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$103K311,225
- 402 W Virginia Ave Tampa, FL$149K42.52,196
- 3908 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$54K211,024
- 306 W Virginia Ave Tampa, FL$129K331,771
- 3901 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$46K21884
- 3903 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$68K21696
- 3905 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$53K211,194
- 3804 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$45K21982
- 3910 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$125K321,577
- 3901 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$76K321,191
- 408 W Virginia Ave Tampa, FL$133K311,702
- 3809 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$113K321,088
- 304 W Virginia Ave Tampa, FL$256K42.52,230
- 3907 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$41K21894
- 3903 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$60K211,298
- 3912 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$81K21884
- 3802 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$38K21704
- 3805 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$130K321,232
- 3909 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$107K311,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!