3903 Pueblo Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900324 beds, 3 baths, 2,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 5306016061
- Zillow Home ID: 20690214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3903 Pueblo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 3907 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$558K432,172
- 3913 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$429K321,361
- Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA--221,323
- 4957 Renovo St Los Angeles, CA$450K21982
- 3917 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$439K21.51,323
- 4955 Renovo St Los Angeles, CA$457K21.751,408
- 4947 Renovo St Los Angeles, CA$365K21771
- 1310 Cudahy St Los Angeles, CA--Studio----
- 4943 Renovo St Los Angeles, CA$387K321,092
- 3864 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$390K211,253
- 3900 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$457K21956
- 4939 Renovo St APT 1 Los Angeles, CA$621K953,332
- 3856 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$726K863,296
- 3850 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$457K321,315
- 3867 Rosemead Ave Los Angeles, CA$375K21832
- 3846 Pueblo Ave Los Angeles, CA$398K21832
- 3957 Drysdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$406K311,027
- 3865 Rosemead Ave Los Angeles, CA$380K21832
- 3955 Drysdale Ave Los Angeles, CA$814KStudio43,000
- 3857 Locke Ave Los Angeles, CA$376K21961
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.