3903 Snapper Pointe Dr, Tampa, FL 336115 beds, 4 baths, 3,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- HOA Fee: $1,667,166
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Coveted South Tampa Location in Gated Enclave Directly on Tampa Bay
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,786 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119393382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3903 Snapper Pointe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33611 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% lower than in Tampa, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33611 home values.
- 3903 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$1.27M64.53,801
- 3903 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$2.16M563,786
- 3905 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$1.81M544,328
- 3907 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$1.49M333,356
- 5014 W Euclid Ave Tampa, FL$511K321,920
- 3909 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$2.2M45.54,637
- 4837 W Bay Villa Ave Tampa, FL$411K431,375
- 5012 W Euclid Ave Tampa, FL$507K432,808
- 3911 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$1.48M433,153
- 4838 W Bay Villa Ave Tampa, FL$347K423,126
- 3626 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$368K322,134
- 3913 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$1.48M32.53,296
- 4835 W Bay Villa Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 5010 W Euclid Ave Tampa, FL$608K322,534
- 4837 W Bay Court Ave Tampa, FL$320K321,656
- 4836 W Bay Villa Ave Tampa, FL$226K321,354
- 3624 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$418K32.52,800
- 3625 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$315K432,274
- 3915 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$2.2M554,777
- 3917 Snapper Pointe Dr Tampa, FL$1.22M43.54,486
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!