39039 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA 945395 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 507 063002100
- Zillow Home ID: 25018468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39039 Mission Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherry-Guardino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Fremont, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry-Guardino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry-Guardino home values.
- 39053 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$645K321,015
- 39021 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$584K311,136
- 39057 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$619K311,409
- 39063 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$539K32.51,276
- 5 Queso Ct Fremont, CA$992K321,696
- 15 Queso Ct Fremont, CA$928K321,696
- 25 Queso Ct Fremont, CA$1M321,785
- 1 Queso Ct Fremont, CA$1.02M321,785
- 39069 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$614K411,548
- 119 Silk Oak Cmn Fremont, CA$472K221,230
- 115 Silk Oak Cmn Fremont, CA$404K221,060
- 111 Silk Oak Cmn Fremont, CA$580K32.51,673
- 105 Silk Oak Cmn Fremont, CA$566K32.51,579
- 103 Silk Oak Cmn Fremont, CA$580K331,504
- 35 Queso Ct Fremont, CA$1.04M----1,785
- 2 Queso Ct Fremont, CA$1.26M42.52,150
- 38980 Mission Blvd Fremont, CA$549K22988
- 76 Morrison Canyon Rd Fremont, CA$684K221,370
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.