3904 Buxmont Rd, Marlton, NJ 08053
Sold on 6/4/12: $203,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,626 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $203,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolCHEROKEE H.S.
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolFRANCES DEMASI M.S.
- Neighborhood NameDelancey Place
- Parcel #1300016000000004 03 C3904
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictLenape Regional
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID69514563
- Days on Zillow643
- Elementary SchoolFLORENCE V. EVANS E.S.
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$201,229||$189K – $213K||-$285||$123||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,753/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||+$8||$1.08||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 08053 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Evesham as a whole. Among 08053 homes, this home is valued 18.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Evesham, and 73.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08053 home values.
Neighborhood for 3904 Buxmont Road
Nearby Schools in Evesham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005