3904 Kingsland Ct, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 1 bath, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen, Separate Dining, 9' Ceillings, Historic/Period Mlwk, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Home Protection Plcy, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Stained Glass, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 57700600200
- Zillow Home ID: 3013594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3904 Kingsland Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3908 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$76K--21,963
- 3902 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$67K--22,346
- 3910 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$87K--21,925
- 3914 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$97K21950
- 3918 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$90K422,260
- 3911 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$109K211,312
- 3915 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$163K--22,418
- 3891 Bingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,050
- 3905 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$94K--11,125
- 3923 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$51K--11,104
- 3922 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$84K--22,200
- 3901 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$56K--11,101
- 3927 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$50K--11,104
- 3887 Bingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--1.51,050
- 3931 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$50K--11,104
- 3926 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$70K--22,228
- 4234 Hydraulic Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K311,025
- 3883 Bingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K--11,050
- 3935 Kingsland Ct Saint Louis, MO$38K311,104
- 4232 Hydraulic Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K--11,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!