3904 SW 102nd Way, Gainesville, FL 326083 beds, 2 baths, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Home has fenced backyard on large wooded lot that backs up to natural area. Attached 2 car garage with full wall of shelving for storage. Home has lots of windows for natural light and a large screened back porch. Other home amenities include central vacuum, carpet throughout, ceiling fans, central air and heating, private well water, lighted front walkway, wood burning fireplace and front load washer and dryer.
The master bedroom is ample size to fit a king size bed and full bedroom set. Beautiful wall of sliding windows allows for private view of backyard. There are 2 large walk in closets and master bathroom has double sinks and walk in shower. Two bedrooms at opposite end of home also have large closets. The second bath is centrally located for guests or the 2 bedrooms. The large kitchen has dine in area and allows access to screened back porch. The kitchen, dining room and living room are adjoining allowing for great family or entertainment moments.
Please give a call if you would like to come by and see this wonderful home. Coming available for RENT for $1250.00 a month in July...
We may be reached at #352-275-7426. We're local so you will not be dealing with an impersonal rental company.
Non-smokers only please.
Wonderful neighborhood bordered by Hail Plantation and The Wilds...
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $192,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06855050021
- Zillow Home ID: 42720426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3904 Sw 102nd Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Gainesville, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32608 home values.
- 3914 SW 102nd Way Gainesville, FL$200K322,110
- 10230 SW 38th Pl Gainesville, FL$145K321,514
- 3911 SW 102nd Way Gainesville, FL$153K321,583
- 3924 SW 102nd Way Gainesville, FL$219K431,931
- 10257 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL$552K443,219
- 10335 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL$548K443,141
- 10210 SW 38th Pl Gainesville, FL$140K321,662
- 10220 SW 39th Pl Gainesville, FL$163K321,693
- 10287 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL--Studio--2,762
- 10287 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL--------
- 10288 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL$566K443,299
- 10288 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL--------
- 10211 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL$209K322,272
- 10375 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL$474K433,000
- 10258 SW 37th Pl Gainesville, FL--------
- 10209 SW 38th Pl Gainesville, FL$194K322,115
- 10277 SW 39th Pl Gainesville, FL--------
- 10304 SW 39th Pl Gainesville, FL--------
- 10210 SW 39th Pl Gainesville, FL$169K331,671
- 10237 SW 39th Pl Gainesville, FL$224K321,862
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292