3904 Timberline Dr, San Jose, CA 951214 beds, 2 baths, 1,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $295,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 443 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 67627010
- Zillow Home ID: 19805802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3904 Timberline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3916 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$722K421,649
- 3894 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$868K421,647
- 3853 Thompson Creek Ct San Jose, CA$1.09M532,860
- 3861 Thompson Creek Ct San Jose, CA$1.48M533,855
- 3926 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$829K322,187
- 3845 Thompson Creek Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M532,860
- 3893 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$732K431,967
- 3882 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$713K321,447
- 3837 Thompson Creek Ct San Jose, CA$1.22M432,699
- 3927 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$743K421,647
- 3938 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$832K431,967
- 3829 Thompson Creek Ct San Jose, CA$1.42M53.52,957
- 3872 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M431,967
- 3947 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$748K431,967
- 3870 Forester Ct San Jose, CA$659K421,649
- 3948 Timberline Dr San Jose, CA$736K321,440
- 3874 Forester Ct San Jose, CA$769K431,967
- 3874 Forester Ct San Jose, CA$771K531,967
- 3880 Forester Ct San Jose, CA$730K431,967
- 3800 Thompson Creek Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M432,699
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.