- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3905 Aspen Cove St, Las Vegas, NV 891293 beds, 3 baths, 1,849 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 414 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,849 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 13712111018
- Zillow Home ID: 70060599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3905 Aspen Cove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lone Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Las Vegas, and 143.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lone Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 3901 Aspen Cove St Las Vegas, NV$212K32.51,849
- 3909 Aspen Cove St Las Vegas, NV$190K32.51,721
- 10666 Cherry Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$217K32.51,956
- 10667 Baby Yovani Ave Las Vegas, NV$189K331,721
- 10670 Cherry Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$214K321,956
- 10671 Baby Yovani Ave Las Vegas, NV$188K32.51,544
- 3849 Aspen Cove St Las Vegas, NV$179K331,721
- 3917 Aspen Cove St Las Vegas, NV$182K331,721
- 10667 Cherry Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$201K331,956
- 3923 Zodiacal Light St Las Vegas, NV$207K32.51,596
- 3919 Zodiacal Light St Las Vegas, NV$207K32.51,596
- 10666 Baby Yovani Ave Las Vegas, NV$213K32.51,849
- 3927 Zodiacal Light St Las Vegas, NV$177K32.51,600
- 3927 Zodiacal Light St Las Vegas, NV$204K32.51,596
- 3915 Zodiacal Light St Las Vegas, NV$194K22.51,364
- 10675 Baby Yovani Ave Las Vegas, NV$134K32.51,741
- 10675 Baby Yovani Ave Las Vegas, NV$204K32.51,741
- 10674 Cherry Ridge Ct Las Vegas, NV$235K331,721
- 3845 Aspen Cove St Las Vegas, NV$210K32.51,956
- 3931 Zodiacal Light St Las Vegas, NV$218K331,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.