3905 Barberry Ct, Cumming, GA 300414 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $168,000
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,122 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 113 249
- Zillow Home ID: 14625088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3905 Barberry Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30041 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.9% lower than in Cumming, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30041 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cumming.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30041 home values.
- 3920 Danforth Pl Cumming, GA$239K42.53,258
- 3915 Barberry Ct Cumming, GA$275K43.53,258
- 3915 Barberry Ct # 0 Cumming, GA$199K43.5--
- 3930 Danforth Pl Cumming, GA$279K42.52,178
- 3925 Barberry Ct Cumming, GA$290K42.52,878
- 7840 Moreton Trce Cumming, GA$304K42.52,750
- 3920 Barberry Ct # 0 Cumming, GA$186K42.5--
- 3920 Barberry Ct Cumming, GA$253K42.52,178
- 7830 Moreton Trce Cumming, GA$310K542,508
- 7850 Moreton Trce Cumming, GA$272K42.52,352
- 3760 Deauville Way Cumming, GA$239K322,236
- 3925 Danforth Pl Cumming, GA$279K432,828
- 7860 Moreton Trce Cumming, GA$270K42.52,196
- 7825 Brookwood Way Cumming, GA$318K63.54,261
- 3935 Barberry Ct Cumming, GA$269K32.52,178
- 3815 Barberry Ct Cumming, GA$231K32.52,236
- 7835 Brookwood Way Cumming, GA$309K53.53,650
- 3940 Barberry Ct Cumming, GA$227K321,831
- 3750 Deauville Way Cumming, GA$228K321,883
- 7820 Moreton Trce Cumming, GA$271K42.52,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292