3905 Heinz Dr, Aurora, IL 605044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $328,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Vinyl, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,425 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0728307021
- Zillow Home ID: 49908007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3905 Heinz Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 822 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$343K42.52,432
- 828 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$296K42.52,334
- 796 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$319K32.52,090
- 3925 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$271K32.51,671
- 3926 Nicholas Ct Aurora, IL$344K42.52,430
- 3920 Nicholas Ct Aurora, IL$300K42.52,044
- 840 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$298K42.52,240
- 815 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$342K42.52,432
- 790 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$311K42.52,334
- 803 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$350K53.52,404
- 821 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$382K42.53,237
- 3924 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$225K331,560
- 3921 Nicholas Ct Aurora, IL$299K432,070
- 3935 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$334K42.52,414
- 793 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$335K42.52,414
- 827 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$241K32.51,658
- 844 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$316K42.52,374
- 3932 Nicholas Ct Aurora, IL$346K42.52,430
- 784 Teasel Ln Aurora, IL$328K42.52,430
- 3934 Heinz Dr Aurora, IL$373K42.52,840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.