3905 NE 65th Ave, Portland, OR 972133 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Zillow's information is incorrect as the home was never on the market in 2011.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 810 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Complete separate unit-can be either one single family or two!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R185529
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 53883856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3905 Ne 65th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roseway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 221.4% greater than in Portland, and 16.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roseway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roseway home values.
- 3913 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$304K321,291
- 3927 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$185K311,832
- 3927 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$292K211,318
- 3904 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$319K211,385
- 3914 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$312K211,112
- 3935 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$284K211,086
- 3833 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$228K311,154
- 3926 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$299K322,026
- 3840 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$373K52.52,172
- 3932 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$309K321,258
- 3940 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$316K31.51,371
- 3821 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$321K231,696
- 3830 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$272K11814
- 3904 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$246K21768
- 3914 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$297K211,289
- 3845 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$309K221,762
- 4005 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$344K221,741
- 3926 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$277K3--1,640
- 3822 NE 64th Ave Portland, OR$265K21880
- 3838 NE 65th Ave Portland, OR$309K31.51,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!