3906 Rustic Rd, Cameron Park, CA 956824 beds, 3 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0822410110
- Zillow Home ID: 18602173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3906 Rustic Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95682 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Shingle Springs, and 11.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95682 home values.
- 3914 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$418K432,208
- 3900 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$455K433,041
- 2893 Country Club Dr Cameron Park, CA$343K431,734
- 3920 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$332K221,724
- 3890 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA--------
- 2885 Country Club Dr Cameron Park, CA$324K321,541
- 3907 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$409K322,520
- 3895 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$352K42.51,984
- 2909 Country Club Dr Cameron Park, CA$333K32.52,114
- 2879 Country Club Dr Cameron Park, CA$297K321,576
- 3928 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$344K321,818
- 3889 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$390K332,230
- 2990 Twin Oaks Rd Cameron Park, CA$375K321,974
- 3878 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$342K321,918
- 3009 Twin Oaks Rd Cameron Park, CA$302K321,574
- 2915 Country Club Dr Cameron Park, CA$358K322,073
- 3881 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$312K321,724
- 3936 Rustic Rd Cameron Park, CA$342K32.51,829
- 2986 Royal Dr Cameron Park, CA$317K421,687
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.