3906 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 212187 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $1,100,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,238 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 6
- Parcel #: 3719 015
- Zillow Home ID: 36471789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3906 Saint Paul Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Guilford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.5% less than in Baltimore, and 48.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Guilford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Guilford home values.
- 3904 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD$773K--3.54,175
- 11 Wendover Rd Baltimore, MD$796K--4.53,118
- 4000 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD$961K63.54,708
- 3902 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD$798K--3.54,129
- 3905 Hadley Sq E Baltimore, MD$471K--22,056
- 9 Wendover Rd Baltimore, MD$784K--3.53,627
- 12 Hadley Sq N Baltimore, MD$447K--21,879
- 4002 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD$892K--2.53,152
- 3903 Hadley Sq E Baltimore, MD$326K------
- 3900 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD$932K--3.53,912
- 14 Wendover Rd Baltimore, MD$731K--2.53,965
- 7 Wendover Rd Baltimore, MD$884K--3.53,373
- 10 Hadley Sq N Baltimore, MD$350K--1.51,771
- 8 E 39th St Baltimore, MD$714K--2.53,553
- 101 Wendover Rd Baltimore, MD$858K54.55,800
- Baltimore, MD$340K------
- 8 Hadley Sq N Baltimore, MD$371K--1.51,785
- Baltimore, MD$361K------
- Baltimore, MD$365K------
- 3 Hadley Sq N Baltimore, MD$487K43.52,500
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292