3907 2nd St, Riverside, CA 925013 beds, 2 baths, 1,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $249,045
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 378 sqft
- Pets OK With Approval,Remodeled
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Parcel #: 214062009
- Zillow Home ID: 17840705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3907 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58% greater than in Riverside, and 105.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
957 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3921 2nd St Riverside, CA$241K41.51,023
- 3935 2nd St Riverside, CA$238K211,320
- 3145 Fairmount Blvd Riverside, CA$217K21836
- 3891 2nd St Riverside, CA--21850
- 3951 2nd St Riverside, CA$339K421,744
- 3879 2nd St Riverside, CA--21768
- 3936 1st St APT 3 Riverside, CA$215K11625
- 3936 1st St APT 2 Riverside, CA$216K11625
- 3999 2nd St Riverside, CA$286K------
- 3144 Fairmount Blvd Riverside, CA$216K211,058
- 3922 1st St Riverside, CA$244K421,162
- 3908 1st St Riverside, CA$348K31.51,926
- 3950 1st St Riverside, CA$243K421,863
- 3906 2nd St Riverside, CA$463K62.752,301
- 3867 2nd St Riverside, CA$177K21528
- 3964 2nd St APT 1 Riverside, CA$204K221,200
- 3130 Fairmount Blvd Riverside, CA$206K22933
- 3920 2nd St Riverside, CA$251K21.51,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292