3907 SE 76th Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 1 bath, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $162,750
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1080 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 300 sqft
- Security System
- central air conditioning, fenced backyard
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R158399
- Zillow Home ID: 53860788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3907 Se 76th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Foster-Powell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% higher than in Portland, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Foster-Powell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foster-Powell home values.
- 3923 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$267K421,164
- 3833 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$212K41.51,296
- 3829 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$160K10.5450
- 7515 SE Center St Portland, OR$227K211,878
- 7527 SE Center St Portland, OR$210K321,086
- 4003 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$251K211,257
- 3817 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$505K331,819
- 4013 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$221K311,008
- 7512 SE Center St Portland, OR$251K311,122
- 7505 SE Center St Portland, OR$270K211,632
- 4023 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$233K321,196
- 4008 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$293K421,745
- 7506 SE Center St Portland, OR$469K654,384
- 3715 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$302K311,752
- 7445 SE Center St Portland, OR$311K332,080
- 4029 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$204K21680
- 4022 SE 75th Ave Portland, OR$186K311,064
- 4028 SE 76th Ave Portland, OR$270K511,633
- 7435 SE Center St Portland, OR$229K41816
- 4030 SE 75th Ave Portland, OR$226K311,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!