3907 Tangier St, Sebring, FL 338722 beds, 2 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: A1967394
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 299 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: C04342802002400040
- Zillow Home ID: 45138281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3907 Tangier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33872, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in Sebring, and 168.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33872 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sebring.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3901 Tangier St Sebring, FL--------
- 3913 Tangier St Sebring, FL$69K321,170
- 3906 Santiago St Sebring, FL$66K321,652
- 3900 Santiago St Sebring, FL--Studio----
- 3912 Santiago St Sebring, FL$133K333,050
- 3821 Tangier St Sebring, FL$96K222,431
- 3919 Tangier St Sebring, FL$61K221,552
- 3908 Tangier St Sebring, FL$79K322,172
- 3902 Tangier St Sebring, FL$61K221,256
- 3914 Tangier St Sebring, FL$58K221,462
- 3824 Santiago St Sebring, FL$57K221,157
- 3918 Santiago St Sebring, FL$63K221,628
- 3826 Tangier St Sebring, FL$80K221,104
- 3815 Tangier St Sebring, FL--------
- 3920 Tangier St Sebring, FL$70K221,766
- 3910 Estrada Ave Sebring, FL--------
- 3820 Tangier St Sebring, FL$67K221,722
- 3818 Santiago St Sebring, FL$91K321,873
- 3901 Urbino St Sebring, FL$90K332,725
- 3907 Santiago St Sebring, FL$103K321,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.