- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3908 Dalgreen Dr, Dallas, TX 752144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 00000248747600000
- Zillow Home ID: 26707782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3908 Dalgreen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Dallas, and 9.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3912 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$395K321,832
- 3904 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$444K422,161
- 3845 W Bay Cir Dallas, TX$1.53M554,396
- 3911 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$400K322,066
- 3855 W Bay Cir Dallas, TX$1.45M43.54,530
- 3924 Dalgreen Cir Dallas, TX$1.23M45.54,372
- 7366 Dominique Dr Dallas, TX$408K321,934
- 3915 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$455K32.52,624
- 3825 W Bay Cir Dallas, TX$1.1M44.54,496
- 3944 Dalgreen Cir Dallas, TX$484K322,392
- 3945 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$491K532,507
- 7353 Dominique Dr Dallas, TX$379K321,778
- 3940 Dalgreen Cir Dallas, TX$400K321,934
- 3928 Dalgreen Cir Dallas, TX$447K321,934
- 3865 W Bay Cir Dallas, TX$1.42M565,281
- 3950 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$411K322,020
- 7362 Dominique Dr Dallas, TX$606K42.52,787
- 3949 Dalgreen Dr Dallas, TX$343K321,808
- 7349 Dominique Dr Dallas, TX$466K332,300
- 3936 Dalgreen Cir Dallas, TX$429K32.52,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.