3908 Mcdonald Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631167 beds, 4 baths, 4,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- 35 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $51,900
- Price/sqft: $13
- MLS #: 14046965
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,068 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 41390002000
- Zillow Home ID: 2973354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3908 Mcdonald Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 219.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3910 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$151K--22,496
- 3900 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$178K--44,028
- 3914 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K422,496
- 3917A Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$211K--45,160
- 3907 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K--1936
- 3905 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,433
- 3918 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K--22,496
- 3911 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K--1864
- 3901 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K--1960
- 3327 Gustine Ave Saint Louis, MO$221K--2.51,850
- 3915 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO$129K--22,496
- 3325 Gustine Ave Saint Louis, MO$230K--2.51,850
- 3907 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--1.51,176
- 3922 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--22,496
- 3911 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K311,040
- 3890 Mcdonald Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$206K--22,970
- 3919 Parker Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K--22,496
- 3321 Gustine Ave Saint Louis, MO$236K331,850
- 3325 Gustine Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K32.51,800
- 3891 Mcdonald Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K--22,112
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.