3909 Ivorton Rd W, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $68,100
- Price/sqft: $48
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010139641
- Zillow Home ID: 33922754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3909 Ivorton Road W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% higher than in Columbus, and 285.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,408 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3915 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$78K31.51,408
- 3901 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$71K311,188
- 3921 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$107K31.51,908
- 695 Bradwell Dr Columbus, OH$102K31.51,254
- 3898 Edendale Rd Columbus, OH$65K31.51,428
- 3906 Edendale Rd Columbus, OH$75K31936
- 3929 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$59K31.11,408
- 3890 Edendale Rd Columbus, OH$57K31936
- 3914 Edendale Rd Columbus, OH$58K311,008
- Edendale Rd Columbus, OH--------
- 677 Bradwell Dr Columbus, OH$124K31.51,920
- 3908 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$72K31.51,408
- 3937 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$80K41.51,408
- 3914 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$77K31.51,408
- 3924 Edendale Rd Columbus, OH$60K31936
- 3900 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$63K31896
- 3920 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$77K31936
- 717 Bradwell Dr Columbus, OH$89K31952
- 3932 Edendale Rd Columbus, OH$75K31.51,320
- 3928 Ivorton Rd W Columbus, OH$89K31.51,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!