- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 494 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,675 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $55
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2015 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 1543280
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 478 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Community Name \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Zoning \ Single-Family, Family Room Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, House Faces \ North, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Master Bath Desc \ Tub, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Separate From Other, Interior Description \ Blinds, Landscape Description \ Mature Landscaping, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Exterior Description \ Balcony, Landscape Description \ Rock\Gravel Landscaping, Landscape Description \ Shrubs, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Interior Description \ Drywall, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, Oven Description \ Stove (G), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Downstairs, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Kitchen Description \ Lighting Recessed, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Exterior Description \ Private Yard, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Living Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Description \ Accessibility, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Area \ 303 - South, Heating Description \ Two or More Units, Garage Description \ Finished Interior, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Loft Description \ Family Room, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,174 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17728612002
- Zillow Home ID: 53377197
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $218-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise home values will rise 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Paradise homes, this home is 60.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Las Vegas, and 132.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
|387 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$199K||3||2||1,504|
|395 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$276K||4||2.5||2,523|
|392 Wiseton Ave Las Vegas, NV||$454K||5||3||3,699|
|383 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$221K||3||2.5||1,866|
|386 Wiseton Ave Las Vegas, NV||$678K||9||4.5||6,050|
|392 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$249K||4||2.5||2,174|
|396 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$267K||4||2.5||2,523|
|388 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$194K||3||2||1,504|
|379 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$199K||3||2||1,504|
|380 Wiseton Ave Las Vegas, NV||$650K||9||4.5||6,050|
|384 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$270K||4||2.5||2,523|
|373 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$244K||4||2.5||2,169|
|374 Wiseton Ave Las Vegas, NV||$596K||6||5||4,989|
|391 Wiseton Ave Las Vegas, NV||$554K||6||4.5||4,989|
|385 Wiseton Ave Las Vegas, NV||$504K||5||3||3,759|
|9892 Gold Pan Ct Las Vegas, NV||$226K||3||2.5||1,777|
|372 Jolly January Ave Las Vegas, NV||$278K||4||2.5||2,523|
|9949 Princess Cut St Las Vegas, NV||$181K||3||2||1,461|
|9939 Princess Cut St Las Vegas, NV||$170K||3||2||1,308|
|9959 Princess Cut St Las Vegas, NV||$170K||3||1||1,308|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!