391 Walnut St UNIT 5, Newton, MA 024602 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $1
- Finished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ Yes, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Other (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: S:24 B:017 L:0003D
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81893998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 391 Walnut Street UNIT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Newton, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02460 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292