3910 Chamberlayne Ave, Richmond, VA 23227
For Sale: $2,430,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow61
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #1326484
- Zillow Home ID2110637565
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,065,499||$1.59M – $2.44M||-$1||$62||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$939/mo||$657 – $1.5K/mo||--||$0.03||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Ginter Park home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Ginter Park homes, this home is 803% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 45.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ginter Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Richmond, and 75.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ginter Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ginter Park home values.
Neighborhood for 3910 Chamberlayne Avenue
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- John Marshall High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Henderson Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Linwood Holton Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Ginter Park Elementary PK-5 0.2 mi
- All Saints Catholic School PK-8 0.6 mi
- Real Special Education Center None 0.8 mi
- Thirteen Acres Special Education Center... None 0.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005