- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3910 Dalehurst Ct, San Mateo, CA 944033 beds, 3 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Sep 1984 for $330,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 390 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 042030140
- Zillow Home ID: 15543806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3910 Dalehurst Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Hillsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.7% less than in San Mateo, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hillsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hillsdale home values.
- 735 Dalehurst Ave San Mateo, CA$1.63M432,640
- 3226 E Laurel Creek Rd Belmont, CA$1.22M331,820
- 3916 Dalehurst Ct San Mateo, CA$1.32M32.52,030
- 3224 E Laurel Creek Rd Belmont, CA$1.23M321,784
- 3909 Dalehurst Ct San Mateo, CA$1.12M321,830
- 3903 Dalehurst Ct San Mateo, CA$1.54M322,140
- 3915 Dalehurst Ct San Mateo, CA$1.11M42.51,420
- 3222 E Laurel Creek Rd Belmont, CA$1.65M42.52,380
- 3303 Haskins Dr Belmont, CA$1.69M32.52,450
- 741 Dalehurst Ave San Mateo, CA$1.36M422,250
- 715 Dalehurst Ave San Mateo, CA$1.67M322,180
- 3309 Haskins Dr Belmont, CA$1.18M52.52,980
- 740 Dalehurst Ave San Mateo, CA$1.18M321,880
- 3309 Haskins Dr Belmont, CA$1.6M532,980
- 3220 E Laurel Creek Rd Belmont, CA$1.32M42.52,380
- 730 Dalehurst Ave San Mateo, CA$1.37M42.52,110
- 704 Linda Ct San Mateo, CA$1.82M43.53,090
- 708 Linda Ct San Mateo, CA$1.41M32.52,266
- 3218 E Laurel Creek Rd Belmont, CA$1.21M321,916
- 3916 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.44M332,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!