3910 El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 958212 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage
- 1 Bath, 1 Car Garage, 2 Bedrooms, Carpet in Bedrooms, Coming Soon 5/7/14, Fridge/Washer/Dryer Included, Hardwood Flooring In living Room, Large Kitchen with Nook, No Showings until 5/2/14, Owner pays Gardening, Owner pays Water/Sewer/Trash, Short Distance to Shopping Short Dstance to Public Transportation, Spacious Bedrooms, Tile in Kitchen and Bath, Tons of Cabinet Space
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116584588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3910 El Camino Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arden-Arcade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Sacramento Metro, and 6.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arden-Arcade home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arden-Arcade home values.
- 3908 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$230K21950
- 3906 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$307K211,917
- 2500 Duarte Ct Sacramento, CA$219K311,189
- 3915 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$210K311,209
- 2465 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$457K322,512
- 3836 Dubac Way Sacramento, CA$341K432,029
- 2457 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$249K211,134
- 2504 Duarte Ct Sacramento, CA$210K311,155
- Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$263K321,624
- 2505 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$233K321,155
- 3832 Dubac Way Sacramento, CA$312K321,422
- 2453 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$318K221,592
- 2508 Duarte Ct Sacramento, CA$228K211,447
- 2509 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$208K211,087
- 2447 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$281K221,477
- 3828 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$286K421,917
- 2501 Duarte Ct Sacramento, CA$298K311,189
- 2512 Duarte Ct Sacramento, CA$231K211,455
- 2513 Catalina Dr Sacramento, CA$212K211,087
- 3926 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$331K------
Nearby Schools in Arden-Arcade
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292