- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 172 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $55,300
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: T2755736
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Garage Carport \ None, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Features \ None, Last Status \ Incomplete, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Roof \ Metal, Location \ Street Brick
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1677280000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095086
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa Heights home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa Heights homes, this home is 35% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.5% greater than in Tampa, and 801.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
|3913 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$74K||3||1.5||760|
|3909 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,295|
|3915 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$92K||2||1||1,040|
|3907 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$140K||2||--||1,308|
|3905 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||2||1.5||1,196|
|3917 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$142K||4||2||1,410|
|3912 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$112K||3||1||1,180|
|3914 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$113K||3||1||1,196|
|3910 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$115K||3||1||1,340|
|3903 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$90K||2||1||1,016|
|3916 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$118K||3||2||1,412|
|3908 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$88K||2||2||919|
|3918 N Arlington Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL||$252K||4||3||3,148|
|3906 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||3||1||1,037|
|3901 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$134K||3||1||1,356|
|3904 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$117K||2||1||1,254|
|3900 N Florida Ave Tampa, FL||$239K||--||1||2,392|
|3911 N Tampa St Tampa, FL||$81K||2||1||1,191|
|3902 N Arlington Ave Tampa, FL||$139K||2||1||1,196|
|3909 N Tampa St Tampa, FL||$80K||2||1||1,145|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!