3911 W St NW APT 3, Washington, DC 200072 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
This 2 bedroom 1 bath is located in the heart of Glover Park, only 3 blocks from Wisconsin Ave and 5 minutes to Georgetown. The building is directly across the street from the park with easy access to Rock Creek Park's running trails and the Glover Park Cooperative garden. Metro services the area with the D2 and D1 bus lines running into Dupont and Metro Center respectively.
Large Master Bedroom with storage loft
Full kitchen with range and dishwasher with breakfast bar
Large back deck looking out over the neighborhood
Washer/Dryer located in basement of the building
Glover Park Features:
Easy access to metro, served by multiple bus lines (D1, D2, D6)
Thriving nightlife and great restaurants in easy walking distance
Whole Foods, Safeway, Chipotle, Town Hall, Dry Cleaners and Washington Sports Clubs all within 5 minutes walking distance
Plenty of streets parking available
Running trails and garden located across the street in Rock Creek Park
Young, friendly neighborhood
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Zillow Home ID: 2114641838
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3911 W St Nw APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glover Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
- 3925 W St NW Washington, DC$1.12M112,712
- 3921 W St NW Washington, DC$1.14M442,720
- 3921 W St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$613K11750
- 3929 W St NW Washington, DC$1.53M464,112
- 3917 W St NW Washington, DC$1.16M442,720
- 3930 W St NW Washington, DC$1.26M843,200
- 2209 40th St NW Washington, DC$1.25M842,788
- 2210 39th Pl NW Washington, DC$946K531,850
- 3926 W St NW Washington, DC$1.25M843,200
- 3932 W St NW Washington, DC$1.41M----3,200
- 2212 39th Pl NW Washington, DC$767K31.51,332
- 2214 39th Pl NW Washington, DC$749K321,332
- 3924 W St NW Washington, DC--113,680
- 39th Pl NW Washington, DC$765K42.51,332
- 2211 40th St NW Washington, DC$1.29M643,082
- 2216 39th Pl NW Washington, DC$776K431,332
- 2218 39th Pl NW Washington, DC$766K42.51,332
- 2220 40th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$277K11635
- 2220 40th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$433K11.51,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.