3912 Oakland Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554072 beds, 2 baths, 1,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $189,900
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basement,Bedroom,Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C,Eat-In Kitchen,Full Bath,Heating system: Hot Water,Kitchen,Living Room,Parking Type: Driveway,Parking Type: Garage - Detached,Vent Hood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,675 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 1102824220062
- Zillow Home ID: 1791092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3912 Oakland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 117.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% higher than in Minneapolis, and 483.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bryant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 3916 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$241K31.51,577
- 3908 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$175K321,715
- 3920 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$222K421,582
- 3904 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$105K221,100
- 3924 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$158K21822
- 3900 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$249K51.51,994
- 3928 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$185K421,358
- 3915 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$115K41.51,475
- 3917 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$99K321,625
- 3909 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$158K211,092
- 3921 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$205K31.751,336
- 3905 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$175K311,394
- 3932 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$217K522,059
- 3925 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$147K211,027
- 3901 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$174K311,321
- Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$183K311,480
- 3852 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$180K211,188
- 3852 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$132K211,080
- 612 E 39th St Minneapolis, MN$75K21636
- 3929 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$243K321,657
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!