- Lot: 4,177 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 74 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $288,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 691833
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Unfinished basement, 940 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 16, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 5649600435
- Zillow Home ID: 48972202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hillman City home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Hillman City homes, this home is 8.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillman City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% higher than in Seattle, and 14.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillman City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillman City home values.
|3914 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3914-A B C S Brandon St Seattle, WA||--||Studio||--||--|
|3926 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$297K||2||1.5||1,055|
|3928 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$310K||2||1.5||1,055|
|3928 S Brandon St # A Seattle, WA||$303K||2||1.25||853|
|3918 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$546K||5||2.75||2,380|
|5264 39th Ave S Seattle, WA||$317K||2||1||1,290|
|5272 39th Ave S Seattle, WA||$376K||4||1.75||1,700|
|3941 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$355K||3||2.5||1,750|
|3947 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$491K||9||3||1,830|
|5250 39th Ave S Seattle, WA||$544K||3||1.75||1,080|
|5254 39th Ave S Seattle, WA||$388K||3||2.5||1,896|
|3915 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$343K||4||1.5||1,680|
|3907 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$194K||2||0.75||430|
|3924 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$408K||3||3.25||1,950|
|3919 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$361K||3||1||1,350|
|5402 39th Ave S Seattle, WA||$336K||3||1||1,530|
|3923 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$345K||3||2.5||1,500|
|5246 39th Ave S Seattle, WA||$449K||4||1.5||1,570|
|3927 S Brandon St Seattle, WA||$346K||3||2.5||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!