3913 Emerald Isle Ln, San Jose, CA 951354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $650,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 658 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 65955026
- Zillow Home ID: 19795255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3913 Emerald Isle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3919 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.28M433,100
- 3914 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.21M53.52,652
- 3925 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.25M532,952
- 3920 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.21M432,680
- 3926 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.02M532,952
- 3931 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.27M433,031
- 3912 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.18M42.52,460
- 3926 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.19M53--
- 3926 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.17M53--
- 3926 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.17M532,952
- 3926 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.19M532,952
- 3918 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.33M543,300
- 3932 Avignon Ln San Jose, CA$1.23M432,800
- 3442 Chieri Pl San Jose, CA$1.23M432,763
- 3448 Chieri Pl San Jose, CA$1.01M321,823
- 3924 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.25M432,800
- 3436 Chieri Pl San Jose, CA$952K321,823
- 3937 Emerald Isle Ln San Jose, CA$1.26M433,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.