3914 56th St, Flushing, NY 113773 beds, 1 bath, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $660,000
- Price/sqft: $417
- Cable Ready
- Garbage disposal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 012260054
- Zillow Home ID: 31956487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3914 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodside home values.
- 3912 56th St Flushing, NY$647K----1,760
- 3918 56th St Flushing, NY$528K----1,246
- 3922 56th St Flushing, NY$786K----1,842
- 3910 56th St Flushing, NY$523K----1,000
- 5514 39th Ave Flushing, NY$638K----1,760
- 5512 39th Ave Flushing, NY$593K----1,200
- 5510 39th Ave Flushing, NY$669K----1,120
- 56th St Flushing, NY--------
- 3911 55th St Flushing, NY$584K----1,186
- 3915 55th St Flushing, NY$616K----1,024
- 3908 56th St Flushing, NY$822K441,625
- 3928 56th St Flushing, NY$535K----1,680
- 5508 39th Ave Flushing, NY$736K----1,892
- 3917 55th St Flushing, NY$550K----936
- 3930 56th St Flushing, NY$618K----1,288
- 3921 55th St Flushing, NY$687K----2,058
- 3911 55th St Woodside, NY$397K321,200
- 3936 56th St Woodside, NY--------
- 3923 55th St Flushing, NY$616K----1,102
- 5502 39th Ave Flushing, NY$937K----2,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.