- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 3,633 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Complex Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, High School \ Tempe, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Rent Includes \ Rental Tax, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30601896
- Zillow Home ID: 8255235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is valued 32.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
|3918 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$268K||3||2||1,472|
|3910 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$309K||4||3||1,927|
|3922 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$281K||4||2||1,671|
|3906 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$307K||--||3.5||1,878|
|3641 E Park Ave Phoenix, AZ||$516K||--||4||3,106|
|3647 E Park Ave Phoenix, AZ||$457K||--||3.75||2,648|
|3926 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||--||5||3.5||2,295|
|3911 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$266K||--||2.75||1,472|
|3902 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$345K||--||2.75||2,099|
|3635 E Park Ave Phoenix, AZ||$510K||3||2.5||3,098|
|3915 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$249K||--||2.75||1,472|
|3655 E Park Ave Phoenix, AZ||$550K||4||2.5||2,810|
|3919 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$364K||4||2||2,295|
|3930 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$265K||--||2.75||1,472|
|3625 E Park Ave Phoenix, AZ||$532K||4||2||2,751|
|3923 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$294K||--||3.5||1,878|
|3934 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$298K||--||3.75||1,878|
|3701 E Park Ave Phoenix, AZ||$463K||--||3.75||2,648|
|3920 E Cassia Way Phoenix, AZ||$407K||5||4||2,626|
|3927 E Agave Rd Phoenix, AZ||$290K||4||3||1,878|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!