3914 Loughborough Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 2 baths, 1,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $162,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 562 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 59140000900
- Zillow Home ID: 3017697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3914 Loughborough Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Boulevard Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Saint Louis, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Boulevard Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boulevard Heights home values.
- 3910 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$195K322,200
- 3916 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K--11,125
- 3904 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K321,177
- 3920 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K211,125
- 3900 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K211,746
- 3926 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K--2.51,341
- 3905 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$112K--1.5910
- 3909 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$86K--1910
- 6919 Trainor Ct Saint Louis, MO$137K--21,241
- 3915 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$166K321,902
- 3930 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K--11,707
- 3919 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$135K--1.51,134
- 3863 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$97K211,066
- 3864 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$306K--12,632
- 3923 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$92K--1960
- 3861 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,833
- 3936 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$122K--11,350
- 3925 French Ct Saint Louis, MO$120K22960
- 3860 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K221,092
- 7001 Trainor Ct Saint Louis, MO$85K--1988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.