3915 E Fulton St, Columbus, OH 432273 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 252
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 010121481
- Zillow Home ID: 33907283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3915 E Fulton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beechwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 98.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% higher than in Columbus, and 244.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beechwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beechwood home values.
- 3921 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$48K31925
- 3903 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$88K321,202
- 3927 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$45K311,034
- 3895 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$51K311,284
- 3876 Ashton Ct Columbus, OH$89K31.51,040
- 3918 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$46K31925
- 3912 Dillon Dr Columbus, OH$77K411,375
- 3924 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$38K31.5961
- 3912 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$70K42961
- E Fulton St Columbus, OH--------
- 3906 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$68K321,284
- 3933 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$48K31.51,070
- 3906 Dillon Dr Columbus, OH$51K31864
- 3874 Ashton Ct Columbus, OH$81K31.51,690
- 3918 Dillon Dr Columbus, OH$39K411,207
- 3930 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$56K311,034
- 3890 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$71K21.51,306
- 3881 E Fulton St Columbus, OH$52K31.51,040
- 3924 Dillon Dr Columbus, OH$57K311,008
- 3877 Ashton Ct Columbus, OH$93K31.51,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.