3915 Oleatha Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 1 bath, 908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,024 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $138,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 227 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 41290002900
- Zillow Home ID: 2973073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3915 Oleatha Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 271.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
- 3911 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K--11,080
- 3917 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K211,068
- 3909 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--11,080
- 3919 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--11,250
- 3907 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K--11,032
- 3923 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K--1912
- 3926 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$44K21924
- 3928 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$42K21924
- 3924 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$124K422,172
- 3932 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$69K--21,824
- 3927 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3920 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$110K--11,008
- 3905 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K--11,032
- 3936 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$87K--21,824
- 3912 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--11,080
- 3910 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K--1864
- 3916 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K331,080
- 3908 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3929 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--11,068
- 3916 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO$125K311,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.