3917 Bonnie Ln SE, Atlanta, GA 303544 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Parcel #: 14 00010002019
- Zillow Home ID: 35829010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3917 Bonnie Lane Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30354 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 83.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.4% greater than in Atlanta, and 335.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30354 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30354 home values.
- 3925 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$67K31.51,638
- 3909 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$33K421,350
- Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$57K21.51,075
- Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$80K31.51,915
- 966 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$56K311,054
- 972 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$35K311,050
- 3901 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$38K31.51,075
- 3933 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$47K311,075
- 980 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$38K211,045
- 958 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$52K321,311
- 3916 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$35K321,075
- 3908 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$35K311,075
- 3924 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$57K221,075
- 988 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$47K311,050
- 950 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$56K311,050
- 3890 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$37K31.51,350
- 3932 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$57K321,075
- 3893 Bonnie Ln SE Atlanta, GA$42K31.51,350
- 969 Shieldcrest Way Forest Park, GA$36K311,077
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.