3918 Miho, San Antonio, TX 782235 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,218 sqft
- Parcel #: 108790310050
- Zillow Home ID: 69644825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3918 Miho
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodbridge at Monte Viejo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 219% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 300% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodbridge at Monte Viejo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodbridge at Monte Viejo home values.
- 3914 Miho San Antonio, TX$107K321,181
- 4006 Miho San Antonio, TX$184K32.52,460
- 3919 Mas Frio San Antonio, TX$175K32.52,460
- 3910 Miho San Antonio, TX$126K321,554
- 3915 Mas Frio San Antonio, TX$145K32.52,267
- 4010 Miho San Antonio, TX$144K32.52,184
- 3919 Miho San Antonio, TX$120K321,344
- 4003 Mas Frio San Antonio, TX$143K422,005
- 3915 Miho San Antonio, TX$126K321,570
- 3923 Miho San Antonio, TX$125K32.51,515
- 3906 Miho San Antonio, TX$128K321,586
- 4014 Miho San Antonio, TX$168K32.52,460
- 3911 Mas Frio San Antonio, TX$135K321,600
- 3911 Miho San Antonio, TX$158K332,286
- 4007 Miho San Antonio, TX$186K52.53,243
- 4003 Miho San Antonio, TX$137K321,606
- 3927 Miho San Antonio, TX$137K321,600
- 4007 Mas Frio San Antonio, TX$132K321,631
- 4011 Miho San Antonio, TX$135K321,554
- 3907 Miho San Antonio, TX$167K32.52,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.